Friday 28 March 2014

'Your Favourite Pair Of Shoes'

This one is so difficult. I work for Kurt Geiger, so I'm surrounded by beautiful shoes every day! 
Im constantly getting obsessed with a pair of shoes and once they sell out I get overly attached to another pair. If only I could afford to buy every pair I fall in love with! Im going to have to do a favourite pair that I own and a favourite on my wish list! 

- My Favorite Pair (That I Own..) - 
Fonda - Jessica Simpson

I love these shoes!! I saw them on the day I started work and became attached to them!! I was good though, I didn't buy them straight away and waited until they went on sale. Then of course our store sold out so I went on a hunt and found them in another store, even cheaper than before and managed to get them for £19 down from £85! Bam! Bargain! 


- My Favorite Pair (That I Want …) -
Paloma - Miss KG 

These are brand new for summer this year and I've become slightly obsessed with them. They are incredibly comfy! I don't usually wear heels that often because Joe and I are almost the same height and I hate being taller, but I may have to treat myself to these soon! 


There could be hundreds and hundreds more pairs here but I try to not get attached to too many! 




No comments:

Post a Comment